Monday, September 13, 2010

De-Skunking a Dog- Success is in the Recipe

Poor Rosie. Apparently late Saturday night she tried to play a little too rough with a skunk. So Sunday, I looked on the internet for a cure and found a simple recipe of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and liquid soap and it worked! The success was in the recipe and Rosie liked the extra attention. It is amazing the wonderful food recipes you can also find on the internet- best chicken divan, easiest chicken divan, Canyon Ranch Turkey Meatloaf, P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps etc. So finding recipes should not be a problem. Finding the co-op group takes more work and determination. I am looking to form a new co-op myself as I have stayed out due to my kitchen rehab, but I am now ready to go and I might have a group at work with 2 cooks being Dads! One has a wife who runs a catering business so it is up to the husband to cook dinner for the family and he is intrigued with the idea of cooking only once for the week. Be on the look-out at school, church, work, neighborhood, and fitness center to find 3 other families looking for a planned answer to what's for dinner. Recipes are the easy part.