Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Gift

Monday, April 12th marked my 30th year of marriage. What a trip and what a blessing! So as I thought of what gift I could give my husband and having blogged about a food revolution(change), I gave him a membership to a 10 week program run by a Health Institute here in Richmond. He has been an avid runner since college. This health institute will work with him in helping him live an even healthier lifestyle concerning food and excercise. I sure hope so because I would like for him to be around another 30 years. So my co-op cooking will need to adapt to a new program- not a problem. I lost 10 lbs. on a nationally recognized weight-loss plan and used co-op cooking to help. Becky Tirabassi in her Change Your Life newsletter talks about the need to have..." courage to change the areas of our lives that are stagnant." And if we..."need something to excite us...start doing something that is healthy." Spring is here, flowers and plants are growing, not stagnating. Start a new journey with me. I will be teaching classes in May and June here in the Richmond area- more to follow.