Monday, June 13, 2011

Team Cooking for the Summer

My son left for camp today so summer has officially started. Many cooking co-ops take a break in summer but I really don't want to eat out just because I have not planned. Plus the fresh fruits and veges scream out variety and healthy eating. I am most on my game with the rest of my life if I'm organized in this area of planning my dinners. It's time to see and spend more time with my neighbors. I need a tag-team approach because I like to cook, but not every night plus if it's Tuesday, it's my night to cook, but If it's Wednesday it's my night to take a tennis clinic. One team cooking convert goes home after work when it's not her night to cook, has a glass of wine, and sits down to talk with her husband. Make this summer special and try a new sport- team cooking!