Monday, September 14, 2009

You Just Need to ASK

What an incredible Saturday I had!  The 14th president, Janet Morgan Riggs, of Gettysburg College was from my class- how often does that happen.  But I had not thought about going until I got a personal postcard from Karen Peters saying why don't you think about coming.  I checked my schedule, figured out I could do it, made plans.  What a blast seeing Karen, Dale, Karen K., Jayne,Kathy, Susan, Patti, Janet and all.  There was the inauguration ceremony, general reception, special reception for our class, dinner at the Dobbins House(great restaurant in G-Burg) with our class, get together at a B&B on the battlefield, then get together at the president's home for our class.  The memories of freshman and sophomore years made me feel young and of course we all have aged beautifully.  I would have missed all of this had it not been, someone asked me to come.  Ask(A) and it shall be given.  Seek(S) and you will find.  Knock(K) and the door will be open.  ASK.  Just ASK some special friends, neighbors, co-workers to try a new twist on putting dinner on the table.  Give cooking co-op 30 days to change your life!  You will be hooked after the first time saving week!